Thursday, February 18, 2016

BLOG POST #3 STREET TRENDS

(This is me this past weekend wearing Nike's, shopping for some Adidas. )

In high school I was always the girl who overdressed for school. Cute flats, small heels, and knee high boots where my go to school shoe. So as you can imagine, I have not ever had the want to wear sneakers outside of working out. However, when I started to see people on the streets style sneakers in a way that did not scream slob, I was into it. I mean after all they are comfortable and cute and walking around the cold city all day in heels is just not an option.
Sneakers have become a staple in streets style and has made its way to some of the top bloggers. Sneakers are being styled in a way that gives off a "cool" laid-back classy edge. Adidas are often used to create this look.
 What was once seen as simply work out gear has become very Chic. Take a look at how well
these metallic Nike's go with this Channel bag. They make the look classy and glam, while being comfortable. These sneakers are by far my favorite.
Even Chanel has hopped on the bandwagon . This is a great example of the trickle up effect. Street style has influenced the fashion industry, and this Chanel sneakers illustrates just that. My feet are loving the trend and thank me everyday. I hope it continues to stick around. 





No comments:

Post a Comment